Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Vertigo

So, I'm dealing with some more health problems right now and it's slowing down my work schedule. I recently developed benign paroxysmal positional vertigo. Essentially it means when I turn my head in certain directions I get very very dizzy. The rooms goes spinning and it takes me a few minutes to regain my balance. It's very difficult to draw and paint since I often am bent over a drawing table looking down.

I'm investigating some of the ways to get rid of this via simple exercises to help restore the balance of things in the inner ear but I also need to figure out a new position for my drawing table so I can continue to work without making myself sick.

If I owe you a book or some artwork, please be patient a little longer. I'm doing as much as I can right now and will continue to get things into the mail as fast as I can.

I've got a lot of cool projects coming up! It's just a matter of time before I can beat this vertigo and get back on track.

Thanks,
Kyle

P.S. 90% of the books have been mailed out. Some international orders are just now getting out. The mail system here is super slow so please be patient for a few more weeks. Everyone should get their books soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment